You rolled your eyes. Don’t even lie.😕
Something about New Year Resolution makes you flinch, yeah? Me too.
Don’t worry, this is not a new year resolution post. Well, not exactly. Lol.
Unlike every other year, where i had a list of 20-50 things to start, stop or continue doing (depending on how inspiring my pastor’s teaching was) This new year, i have just one, one in different forms, and by the powers that be *raises right hand a little above the head* i pledge to follow through.
So here goes,
- Be happy. Unapologetically Happy. 😄
- Do stuff that make me happy
- Spend time with people that make me happy.
Even if they’re fictitious characters
- Be happy regardless of what anyone says or does.
- Be happy and make others happy. As much as is possible, anyways
- Be happy and let everyone know that you’re happy
- Be happy so much people begin to worry about you 😂😂
- Be happy and write about how happy you are.
- Listen to more happy songs and Be happy.
Try toBe happy even when sad things happen.
- Do whatever makes you happy, regardless of what that looks like to anybody.
- Use all your salary to buy a new Iphone 6 A
nd then be broke afterbut still Be happy.
- Be happy even if they try to stop you from buying a car
which you don’t even have money for OMG
- Be happy even when you feel like your life is monotonous and boring. Be grateful you have a life.
- Even if you want to be sad, you have just 6 hours, after that, BE Happy 😂😂
- Still be happy if you end 2016 still single: The lord is your Bae you shall not be sad
- Get away from toxic, energy draining, overly sensitive, steal-the-happiness-outta-you people.
- Add to this list overtime ..
Ps: truth is, every good and beautiful thing needs a happy soul to come through. Life isn’t out to make us happy people, in fact the Opposite is the case, unless you take a conscious and consistent effort to stay happy, which you should. Life is too short to be sad and gloomy all the freaking time! So make it a daily resolution : Be A Happy Child. Really! 😉😄